Sunday, April 20, 2008

How to control baby fat

The small floor had two blue lines meaning, I was finally pregnant. I will not cry again (for the seventh time), then he sat in the bathroom, to see a stupid pee floor. I could not believe it, and I never thought that I would ever be happy, and it was the last time that I would be glad for the next nine months.

Pregnancy never a dark chapter in my life. Slightly less than a week after I had discovered that I was pregnant I started, "all day sickness, not the end, almost five months later, when my doctor gave me what I finally granted the miracle pill. I Unable to keep whatever down, and finally, solely to the consumption of red Gatorade, in the hope that I would like, the humidity, and because it is not as bad as everything else comes. When I finally started , which pill to take, my body wonder immediately remember every ounces background, I have it. am, I have become a man, sponge and lost quickly my ankle, calf and thigh of my form below. pathetic I was and it makes things even worse , in the last months of my pregnancy, June and July, where I live, is pathetic. about six months ago, I was most verhaßt pregnant woman, my colleagues were afraid of me, my family could not get up and I was sick I myself and my body bloated. I have sworn that the next person who asked if it is only a baby in my beach-ball sized stomach wanted to quit, with a hook to the right by the jaw. But the world has said to me that anything worth when I placed the baby. I will not in the details, but I could not long hold my baby for nearly two weeks after his birth. However, he is now healthy and wonderful and I love it is more than I could ever imagine.

No comments: